This is the Canada Post Code page. This page includes the following content: Code Method, Envelope Example and Address Format, the way of writing the postal code correctly, reference link for postcode inquiries.
The postal codes in Canada are made up of three numbers and three letters. The first three digits and the last three digits are generally separated by a space. Among the six digits, the first, third, and fifth are letters, and the second, fourth, and sixth are numbers. For example:
The first digits represent the forward sortation area, the last three digits represent the local delivery unit. Generally, the first digit of postal code indicates a province or city.
According to Statistics Canada, about 850,000 postal codes exist in Canada,using Forward Sortation Areas from A0A in Newfoundland to Y1A in Yukon.
MS. UNETELLE SERVICE DU MARKETING 10-123 ½ RUE BEAUDRY MONTREAL QC H3Z 2Y7 CANADA
Canada Postal Code Search
Description: You can enter any address in Canada to search.
Canada is a federation composed of ten provinces and three territories.
Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontário Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
AB BC MB NB NL NT NS NU ON PE QC SK YT
- PostCodeBase: Canada Postcode
- YouBianKu: Canada Postal Codes
- Canada Post official website
- Canada Post postal code query (English)
- Canada Post postal code query (French)
- Canada Post postal code district maps download (English)
- Canada Postcode type and position Format (English, PDF file)
- Canadian postal code - Wikipedia （English）
- Canada Business Directory
- Wikipedia: Canada
- Chahaoba: Area code of Canada
- AreaCodeBase: Canada Areacode Database
- BizDirLib: Canada Business Database
- YouBianKu: Canada Postal Code Database
- PostCodeBase: Canada Postcode Database