Republic of Korea 🇰🇷
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the Republic of Korea Post Code page. This page includes the following content: Code Method, Envelope Example and Address Format, the way of writing the postal code correctly, reference link for postcode inquiries.
The postcodes in the Republic of Korea consist of 5 digits.eg：
The first two digits represent the special city (Metropolitan) or province, the third digit represents city (si), county (gun) or constituency (gu), the last two digits represent numbers of districts.
Dr. Hong, Gil Dong addressee 24, Songnim-ro, Dong-gu premises + street + sub-province INCHEON 22554 province + postcode REP. OF KOREA country
You can select province, city and street in turn to find the postcodes in the Republic of Korea.
Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading...
- PostCodeBase: South Korea Postcode
- YouBianKu: South Korea Postal Codes including more than 6,000,000 full South Korea postcodes data and detail address information
- Korea post website （Korean, English）
- Korea address format （English，PDF）
- Wikipedia: Republic of Korea
- Chahaoba: Area code of Republic of Korea
- AreaCodeBase: Republic of Korea Areacode Database
- BizDirLib: Republic of Korea Business Database
- YouBianKu: Republic of Korea Postal Code Database
- PostCodeBase: Republic of Korea Postcode Database